Tuesday, May 29, 2018


Rogers is the only carrier who pushed this update, it was pulled shortly after, due to corruption. I had to spend literally ALL day downloading this. I downloaded it 7 times before i got a OTA zip that passes a CRC check and extracted properly. What a pain in the butt it is i had to convert my Telus device to Rogers fully down to modding the EFS to get this done.

Prerequisit: You must be on a 5.1.1 compatible TWRP as well as a 5.1.1 rom when flashing these packages or your going to get stuck in a binary miss match. While there is a fix for this with out the W8 5.1.1 odin packages, it takes a lot of musical flashing. So be sure to be on a compatible 5.1.1 rom, Kernel and TWRP first.

As always, you flash at YOUR OWN RISK. I will of course try to provide support if I am online, If you appreciate how much the pain in my butt was, and you didn't have to do this your self. Click Donate.


The Bootloader MUST be flashed via ODIN 3.10.X or higher. in the BL slot. Hence why its a tar. Sorry no flashables, Samsung locks the boot loader areas to everything but their own signed recovery, from their own signed update.zip
BO8H BL
BOI1 BL
BOI6 BL *LATEST*

The modem is TWRP flashable
BO8H Modem
BOI1 Modem 
BOI6 Modem *LATEST*

You can get ODIN 3.10.6 HERE

Samsung USB Drivers HERE


Fingerprint confirmed working by my self. on custom 5.1.1 roms and stock.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing such e awesome content about of [CANADIAN] Odin 5.1.1 Bootloader & TWRP Flashable Modem - SM-G920W8 BOI6 *UPDATED.
    Check here: How to Flash Samsung Stock ROM Using Odin

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

AMAZON

contact us

Please fill in the form below to get in touch with us.

Your Name

Your Email *

Your Message *

kj

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Facebook

About

authorHi, Guys, I am mdjibran1337 a passionate blogger from Banglore, India.I spend most of my time on the internet exploring new things in the world of technology. I like to discover new things related to technology and loves to share them on this blog.I created this blog to help newbies and beginners to learn Android Development And Some Other Important Things Which I Know in the simplest way
Learn More →