Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Image result for miui 9
Hi everyone its been many days writing a post due to my exams and today im back with MIUI ROM for our Lenovo K4 Note.This MIUI 9 ROM Is For Lenovo K4 Note And This Rom Has Your Favourite VOLTE Feature.MIUI 9 For Lenovo K4 Note With Volte Is Right Below.This is the first ever custom rom for lenovo K4 note with volte.

Rom Details :

  • Rom Kernel : 3.18.x
  • Android Version : 6.0
  • Rom Version : 7.9.22

Bugs :

  • Double Tap To Wake.

Installation :

  • Download the Zip
  • Clear System,Data,Dalvik,Cache
  • Do A Factory Reset
  • Flash The Downloaded ZIP
  • Reboot
  • Enjoy your rom

Credits :

  • @Ichigo Kywrosaki
  • @Raj Radje
  • @macblaze

Screenshots :


Note : Im not the one who ported this ROM.Im just posting in my site as my site ranks in Google.Full credits to the people i have mentioned in Credits section. 🙂
Thread Link : Here


After Usage Of 3 Days On MIUI 9 For Lenovo K4 Note,Here is my small review :

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

AMAZON

contact us

Please fill in the form below to get in touch with us.

Your Name

Your Email *

Your Message *

kj

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Facebook

About

authorHi, Guys, I am mdjibran1337 a passionate blogger from Banglore, India.I spend most of my time on the internet exploring new things in the world of technology. I like to discover new things related to technology and loves to share them on this blog.I created this blog to help newbies and beginners to learn Android Development And Some Other Important Things Which I Know in the simplest way
Learn More →