Wednesday, May 30, 2018

NEW BOOT ANIMATION COLLECTION FOR LENOVO A2010

Hi Readers, First of all I want to wish all of you merry chirstmas & advance happy new year. And now, A Christmas gift for you all from me… boot animation collection for Lenovo A2010.

INSTALLATION PROCESS:

Rename the file you want to use to “start.mp4” or “poweroff.mp4” (depends on what you will change; Starting Animation or Power Off animation) and then go to the path below with a root accessed explorer (for example, Fx file manager, Root Explorer etc.) then replace the old file with new one. The path is: Device / system / media
If you want to go back to the original boot animation then keep back-up of that animation (stock animation is also provided, click on the folder Link below).
Boot Animations:
6990246

L-100

6990247

ww2
Folder Link for All boot animations (Stock Animation is also added)

Thanks to: s.prokofev from 4PDA Forum for sharing these animations.

Advertisements

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

AMAZON

contact us

Please fill in the form below to get in touch with us.

Your Name

Your Email *

Your Message *

kj

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Facebook

About

authorHi, Guys, I am mdjibran1337 a passionate blogger from Banglore, India.I spend most of my time on the internet exploring new things in the world of technology. I like to discover new things related to technology and loves to share them on this blog.I created this blog to help newbies and beginners to learn Android Development And Some Other Important Things Which I Know in the simplest way
Learn More →